KiK logo

Professional Services


Electrical wiring check

We all know that electrical wiring can pose many problems, such as electric shocks or fires. Very often those kind of problems are caused by overheated fuses, wire connections, sockets, plugs, power supply units etc. Some of those potential threats are easily spotted by either touching the plug of your appliance or realising the temperature of your phone charger is too high, however we cannot do anything if the wiring is running through the walls or in the control/switch cabinet.

If this is the case, the only decent solution is to take an infra-red photograph in a specific resolution. An analysis of a photograph like that can help to identify potentially dangerous overheating elements of an electrical installation.

© KiK Engineering Ltd